SPINIFEX BREWING CO is the new name in the Craft Beer industry, following two years of behind the scenes development perfecting our world first native infused recipes we are excited to bring this Aboriginal and Veteran owned Brewery to life.
SPINIFEX BREWING CO is producing unique Australian beers developed and infused with the great flavours of Australia to make some
of the most drinkable, flavourful and sophisticated beers you can hope to sample and love.
The SPINIFEX mission is to become the most recognisable craft beer producing company in Australia.
The SPINIFEX team is driven to achieve four key goals:
1. Produce Australia’s highest quality native bush ﬂavour infusion beer range.
2. Support the Aboriginal owned native food producers through the SPINIFEX supply chain to deliver economic benefit and employment opportunities.
3. Support the mental and physical wellbeing of returned service men and women through a world’s first dedicated military beer the “SPINIFEX F88 Campaign”.
4. Establish and grow the SPINIFEX export market commencing with supply to Australian Embassies and Consulates.
5. Establish SPINIFEX as the preferred supplier of craft beer within the Resources and Mining sectors plus international tourism market through supply to 5 and 6-star hotels.
6. The SPINIFEX business model has been designed to ensure zero harm and maximum benefit for Aboriginal communities
SPINIFEX ABORIGINAL SUPPLY CHAIN
The SPINIFEX Aboriginal producers supply chain has been established in the South West, Great Southern and Goldfields whilst discussions are underway with producers in the Kimberley and Mid West.
SPINIFEX is excited to be working with Morich Farm, an Aboriginal family owned 2000 acre farm in the Many peaks area of the Great Southern. They supply SPINIFEX with both wild-harvested and cultivated Lemon Myrtle, Waxflower and Wattle Seed, are expanding their supply volumes by undertaking an extensive planting and cultivation program to expand supply to meet SPINIFEX growing demand. SPINIFEX also sources its roasted wattleseed and pepper berries from Woolkabunning Kiaka – formerly Roelands Mission.
Roelands Village sits on 500 acres (202 hectares) of land boarded by the Collie River. The rich soils have been famous for generations for producing some of the most ﬂavorsome fruit in WA. With lemon, limes and oranges in abundance.
In 2013 Roelands planted its ﬁrst acacia Wattle seed trees and have had their ﬁrst harvest in 2017-2018 season.
SPINIFEX Brewery Co is excited to have such awesome and dedicated producers within our supply chain.
There is no other beer that can be marketed as being truly made from local and traditional Australian produce by Aboriginal people.